Before you sign up we would like you to read through this participant contract:
Here is a list of things we need you to be okay with to play the larp:
- Seeing partial nudity (no one is required to undress, but you must be comfortable seeing others do so)
- As a soldier, you will have to play on being exploitative and potentially unpleasant to the women. Things that actually suck, not just «good-natured» 1950s chauvinism.
- Being objectified / objectifying others
- Coarse language and humor
- Getting slapped / slapping someone on the bum. (You can opt out of this).
- Being touched (except intimate zones). or touching others. Applies to both genders.
- Being kissed (this is possible to opt out of). Applies to both genders.
- That pedophilia / abuse may appear in character backgrounds.
- That pregnancy plots may appear in characters and character backgrounds.
- Sit on someone’s lap / have someone sitting your lap
- To be able to escalate and deescalate play in a way that you are comfortable with, and to trust that your co-larpers will do the same
- To use the meta techniques and off-game calibrations for communicating off-game needs and thoughts with players, rather than trying to steer for it in-game.
- To clearly separate between in-game characters and off-game players.
- To cancel your attendance of the larp if you fall sick.
Of course, you always choose what you want to participate in.